Are There Cheap SEO Packages in Houston?
As a small business owner, if you have time on your hands, a willingness to write about your business, and the savvy to experiment with technologies, you can save quite a bit of money in search engine optimization and Internet marketing. The spare time, willingness to write, and willingness to experiment with technology are rare characteristics for most small business owners, but if you are the exception, here’s what you should do.
- Purchase keyword research from IX Brand SEO Services. This will likely cost around $400 and it will provide you with the keyword phrases that customers are using to search for your products and services. We’ll also provide you with search volumes for each keyword phrase, as reported by various search engines, and we’ll give you measures of competition so you can identify the keyword phrases with high search volumes and low competition. Those keywords should be given extra attention for possible use in your search engine marketing effort.
- If you are a local business, claim the local listings for your business on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other business listing websites. Target the business listings that appear on page one of results for your business and your competitors and use the keyword phrases you purchased in Step 1 to develop your new business listings.
- Create a Facebook page for your business using the keyword phrases you purchased in Step 1. Remember that a Facebook business page is different from your personal profile.
- Create a website-like blog from templates provided by either WordPress.com or Blogger.com. Again, use the keyword phrases you purchased in Step 1 to develop pages for your new website and your blog articles.
- Establish a system to provide regular updates to your local business listings, Facebook page, and website. Again, use the keyword phrases you purchased in Step 1 to create these updates.
So the IX Brand “Cheap Do-It-Yourself” Internet marketing package still requires that your purchase a list of keywords. If you don’t do it and if you try to complete Steps 2 through 5 without a good keyword list, you’ll be wasting lots of effort. Your customers and potential customers use these keyword phrases to find your business — so you need to ensure that you’re using the same keyword phrases to help them find you. Your competition is already doing that!
If you have questions about how your participation can result in cheap SEO packages for your business, please give us a call at 281-343-3284.
Are you willing to participate in marketing your business online?