On Monday, the Wharton Internet Marketing Discussion Group met to talk about using YouTube to promote your business, civic group, or charitable organization. YouTube has many uses for marketing, and some we mentioned were:
- Product or Service Information Videos. Give demonstrations of products or show customers how your services work.
- Customer Testimonials. Ask your customers to talk about their experiences with your company and video their recommendations.
- Business Introduction or Welcome Videos. Create a short welcome or introduction video by the business owner and place it on the home page.
- Video marketing tips on how to get more YouTube views (marketing.yell.com)
- How to optimise a video for YouTube (marketing.yell.com)