|Photo by Marília Florêncio Santos|
If you’re thinking of using a search engine optimization company to improve your business visibility and marketing effectiveness online, consider taking advantage of our free IX Brand SEO audit. Whether you decide to use IX SEO or not, you’ll come away from the audit with a better understanding of how potential customers find (or can’t find) your business on the Web, and you’ll have some suggestions for improving your Internet marketing situation that you can implement with IX SEO, or with another search engine optimization company.
IX Brand SEO sees search engine optimization or SEO as more than just the rankings of your website in search results. Really, you shouldn’t be as worried about the rankings of your website on Google or Yahoo as you are about the numbers of new customers who come to you from the Internet. So an IX SEO audit focuses on your organization’s total online visibility to customers, whether due to your website or to your business listings on Google Places, Bing Maps, Yahoo Local, Yelp, Facebook, or other online listing websites.
The IX SEO audit also looks at your business reputation online. You won’t have too many customers visiting you from the Internet if your online reputation is driving them away. A few bad reviews on a business listing website like Citysearch.com or Yelp.com will deter potential customers from ever visiting your business. If those reviews are on the Internet, you need to be aware of them, and you need to develop a plan to remove the bad reviews and add good ones.
Here are the elements of the free IX SEO Audit:
- Check to see if your business appears in search results for the keywords your prospective customers would likely use.
- Assess your Internet reputation to see if past customers (or competitors or even disgruntled employees) have left negative reviews for your business.
- Evaluate your use of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and blogs.
- Offer suggestions for improving your online search engine ranking and your Internet reputation.
The IX SEO Audit is debriefed in your office, or over the phone if you’re not located in Southeast Texas, and the debrief takes about 30 minutes. Afterword, you’ll be much more knowledgeable about the how prospective customers see your business ( or don’t see your business) when they look for your products or services online.
Please pass the word about this free service by clicking the social media buttons below!
- Better Google Rankings – Still Guessing How? – SEO Consultant Sugar Land TX (houstontexasseo.com)
- Small Business Tips for Better Google Rankings (houstontexasseo.com)
- Small Business Internet Marketing – Your Choices (houstontexasseo.com)
- Use Your iPhone as an SEO and Reputation Management Tool (houstontexasseo.com)
- Why Is Your Website Text So Important? (houstontexasseo.com)